It is not necessary to get your cupcakes from a baker or home industry, especially if you’re going for a budget-friendly theme like a pyjama party with your friends.
With a little bit of effort, cupcakes from Pick ’n Pay or Checkers work just as well:
- Remove all the store packaging
- Place the cupcakes in paper cupcake holders
- Place the cupcakes on a cake stand or tray
- Add a few simple flowers to the table as the one item every baby shower needs
- Serve with your favourite crockery and china
Store-bought cupcakes are a quick and affordable solution (and your guests will be none the wiser!).
Concept, Styling & Photography: Kimmy & Bear