Ginger Ray has taken the hard work out of planning the décor for a baby shower. The enchanting Rock-a-bye Baby range is everything you need to create a nostalgic baby shower. The hand-drawn images of a rocking horse, teddy bear and building blocks will add a special touch to this memorable event.
- Guests will be delighted to receive these sweet rocking horse invitations, which set the scene for a traditional yet fun baby shower.
- Create a very pretty tablescape by including items from across this range of products, including the one item that every baby shower can’t do without; the bunting and cupcake stand are extra-special items. Use a tablecloth that you have that matches the pastel colours of the décor, pastel yellow, pink or blue.
- This sweet cake shows how easy it is to take a store-bought cake and turn it into a showstopper. Add some pastel-hued ribbon around the cake, top it with the Rock-a-bye Baby cake bunting, and decorate with some complementary candy.
- A favourite baby shower beverage is homemade lemonade and guests will love it served in mini glass bottles. Add extra cute-factor to drinks with a ribbon tie and use these perfectly matching paper straws with adorable rocking horse and teddy bear flags.
- Baby Bingo is a great game for baby showers as it is quick to play and involves everybody. Guests will enjoy playing using this game set with everything needed, including a badge for the winner!
- Another favourite activity that goes well with this décor to have pastel pink or blue props for guests to choose from as part of a gender reveal during the baby shower.
- Send the guests home with a sweet treat – gingerbread men, or babies, are the perfect item to pack into these treat bags.
This sweet Rock-a-bye Baby theme is just the ticket to a shower filled with wonderful memories for the mom-to-be and her special guests.
Photography: Ginger Ray