Sorbet colours provide the prettiest colour palette for a baby shower, and we just love the cool sorbet-coloured ideas from this unicorn-themed celebration. Go on… Give some of these a try:
- Fill small glass jars with sorbet-coloured sweets as a tasty party favour for your guests. Add these bite-sized unicorn cake pops into the mix for good measure.
- It’s fun to bring a motif into the décor for a baby shower (such as a unicorn) especially if it’s a favourite of the mom-to-be. Such ideas are easy to implement by just adding one or two decorations, such as this Rainbows and Unicorns baby-shower décor.
- Paper party decorations, such as pastel honeycombs, are eye-catching yet super easy décor elements and make a stunning feature when piled together. Have a look at other ways to incorporate pastel into this theme.
- For another sweet treat, fill a small box in a sorbet hue with candy floss in varying complementary colours, and top with some edible glitter for a special touch.
- When shopping and planning for the baby shower, keep an eye out for paper plates, cups or serviettes in the stores. These are cost-effective items that make a fun statement when matching the décor scheme of the day.