Let’s just be honest — you want to look and feel fantastic at your baby shower! With a list of ideal gifts for your guests to bring and the overall baby shower etiquette sorted, here are 5 tips for making sure you look and feel fantastic on the day:
- It’s all about timing. No one feels that great at 38 weeks, so rather throw your shower towards the end of your second trimester. You will still have a nice, round, beautiful bump to show off but you won’t be tempted to attend your shower in your yoga pants.
- Show off your bump — that baby is what you are celebrating after all. Wearing an empire line dress or a belly-fitting-look top enhances your beautiful preggy shape!
- Be comfy. This is one event that you can’t leave early so don’t think that you will be on those heels for just an hour and then sneak off home! Wear flats. Trust us, you will thank us later.
- Pamper yourself. A couple of months from now, you won’t have a lot of time to go to the salon, so in preparation for the celebration why not hit the salon now? Nails, hair, eyelashes… Whatever it is that you like to do, go for it!
- Relax! You are amazing — you are growing a baby