Here are a few ways that you can do this theme at home:
This baby shower shows a great modern twist on the often-expected bird theme. What makes this baby shower so special is the fun colours which work so well together and the striking geometric shapes.
- Get painting to create birdhouses in bright colours to use on your tablescape and add some wood to enhance the natural feel.
- Get personalised biscuits made, in the shape of feathers, or simply the shape of the words “about to hatch.”
- Bright balloons and plastic eggs add those extra elements for a fun, happy shower.
- Use the word “tweet” to show off your shower hashtag if you have one.
- Create your own bird-inspired garland.
- And finally, bird shapes go a long way in décor.
Via:Hostess with the Mostess (http://blog.hwtm.com/2015/10/modern-bird-baby-shower-operation-shower/) (Photography: Tracy Brewington Photography; Styling: Hostess with the Mostess; Table styling: GreyGrey Designs http://www.greygreydesigns.com)