For a mom expecting a baby girl, a simple pink-themed baby shower is a classic and lovely choice. There are so many ways to bring a single colour into shower décor like the rainbows and unicorns décor. Here are some ideas to add a special touch to this special day.
- Incorporate any baby items that match the colour scheme into the décor, such as this gorgeous vintage high-chair that has been painted a beautiful soft shade of pink. The pink bath duck and nappy pins are cute additions too!
- Spray-painting fruit and vegetables as props in event décor is a huge trend and these pumpkins transformed into pink, gold and white treasures are so eye-catching.
- Keep an eye out for pink accessories for the table, which can often be found at retail stores such as Mr Price Home. These pink straws and paper serviettes with gold accents are a great match! For a special touch hire pink glasses for the table.
- Bring pink into the food and display with light pink icing, vintage pink plates and cake stands, and coordinating bunting. Have a look at this modern take to pastel pink foods
- Pink is the perfect shade when choosing flowers as there are so many options. Be generous with the flower arrangements to add to the pink look of the event.